Sunday, January 22, 2012

A blast from the Past

Julius Caesar: Yes, Yes no need to excite it is I, great Roman Ruler Julius Caesar
Anne Boleyn: Well what is a great ruler such as yourself doing here then?
Julius: No Idea, to be honest. It seems, while I was devouring at grapes some hand had plucked me and threw me here.
Mary Tudor: It must have been the lord. Only he can do such things *smiles thoughtfully*
Elizabeth Tudor: I see you still have strong faith, sister
Mary Tudor: Well of course, God is our leader, our life
Anne Boleyn: No wonder you hated  me
Henry VIII: WAIT DON'T FORGOT ABOUT ME!!!!
Anne: Shut up Henry. Thank goodness you aren't -alive anymore. Poor, poor wives.
Catherine of Aragon: I imagine he'd be by wife number...hmm what would you say Anne?
Anne: *Smirks* thirty
Marie Antoinette: My god! What a pig, my husband was always so faithful to me.
Anne Boleyn: What luck!
Marie Antoinette: It would have been a nice life, well if we hadn't lost our heads
Anne: *Pats her back* It's fine, I know how it exactly  feels *Shots a glare at Henry*
Henry VIII: YOU BEWITCHED ME!
Anne: You knew those charges were false, you idiot!
Isabelle: *Pondering* Perhaps I can find a job as a solider, then command a vast army!
*Anne and Henry continue Arguing*
Elizabeth Tudor: Mother was always so cunning *smiles* Tell him off mother!
Henry: *shocked* My Bessie saying such words! I am so aghast!
Mary Tudor: Perhaps, mama we should leave...
Catherine: I agree...
Julius: Can I please just continue my story!? You'd think people would have more grace to such a powerful leader!
Marie Antoinette: I was the last Queen of France, I was a legacy. They even still preserve my home! *grins* I think people should respect me more!
*All attention turns to door*
Elizabeth: Is it just me or is the setting changing?
Anne Boleyn: And is that Cleopatra and Alexander the great?
Henry VIII: AND WATCH THAT FAST CARRIAGE GO!
Marie Antoinette: Err...I think that's actually a car...
Henry: Oh....

Will they figure out how to live in a city, such as New York? Will they have to learn how to use sinks, toilette's, and hotels? Will they encounter more figures on their way?

Find out soon on...

A BLAST FROM THE PAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment