Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Blast From The Past

Here you go my faithful readers :)


***

Elizabeth: Robert, what in god's name do you do here?
Robert Dudley: I've come to see you my sweet. Every moment caused my heart to ache with longing.
Elizabeth: *Blushing* Robert you are so dramatic
Robert: *Grinning devilishly* And you my dear, Elizabeth are a beauty.

Anne Boleyn: *Pulling tightly at Jane's hair* you little wench!
Jane Seymour: Get off of me! *clawing viciously*
Henry: WHERE IS THE DAMN HEADSMAN WHEN YOU NEED HIM?
Anne: Just shut your large, greasy, fat, mouth Henry! No ones going to swipe my head off again!!!!
Jane Seymour: HMPH! No one would execute me, after all I gave Henry a son-
Anne: A SON THAT LIVED TILL THE AGE OF FIFTEEN!!!

Marie Antoinette: *Rises from seat, and struts towards Napoleon* Hello sir
Napoleon: *puzzled* Hello Madame?
Marie: Do you not recognize me?
Isabelle of Castile: Not now! We are discussing tactics!
Marie: *Ignoring* I was Queen of FRANCE! MARIE ANTOINETTE!
Napoleon: You do strike very similar resemblance
Marie: *fuming* BECAUSE I AM HER!
Napoleon: *laughing* Now I see it. They say she was very temperament.   
Marie: *Clenches teeth* You little----

Catherine of Aragon: Arthur what religion do you follow?
Mary Tudor: Yes, sir, what is your faith?
Arthur: I am Catholic
Mary Tudor: *Admiringly* You would be a perfect father
Catherine: And husband *smiles*
Henry: WHAT ABOUT ME???!!!!!

Elizabeth: Robert, I've missed you
Robert: *brushing her hair* Shall we go see your family?
Elizabeth: *Swallowing* Perhaps, if you'd wish
Robert: You seem nervous
Elizabeth: *Glancing back* They may want to relax...

Anne Boleyn: *Punching* Come back here you demure Blondie!!!!!!!!!!
Jane Seymour: Eagle eye!
Anne Boleyn: Milk shop!
Jane Seymour: Cheater!
Anne Boleyn: Schemer!
Jane Seymour: Witch!
Anne Boleyn: Uneducated wench!
Jane Seymour: Flirt!
Anne Boleyn: Mouse!
Jane Seymour: Heretic!
Anne Boleyn: Try to write something Jane! Go ahead!
Jane: *huffing*
Henry: LADIES!
Both: SHUT UP HENRY!

Elizabeth: Let us just stay here
Robert: Agreed.

That's it for now :)
Till next time

BLAST FROM THE PAST 

No comments:

Post a Comment