Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Blast From the Future (A Preview of historic figures entering the 21st century)

 (A Preview for the short story of historic figures entering the 21st century. BRING THE FIRST BATCH IN!)
**Starbucks**
Anne Boleyn: Where in gods name am I?
Store Cashier: Welcome to Starbucks, May I take your order?
Anne Boleyn: Starbucks...what in  the-
Isabelle of Castile: Where am I? I thought I was on my war campaign!!!
Cashier: ???
Henry the VIII: *Comes bursting in Jolly like grinning brightly* Ahh Food! My good lord serve me!
Anne Boleyn: *Smirks* Nice too see you...well that is the whole of you
Isabelle: Good Pun!!! And if you do not mind if I ask...who are you?
Store Cashier: Umm anyone wanna order? You're kinda blocking the line

Henry the VIII: HOW DARE THEE SPEAK SUCH A WAY TO A KING!!!! 
Anne Boleyn: Shut up Henry *Turns to Isabelle* I am Queen Anne Boleyn
Isabelle: Well well *Examines Anne* The Scandal of Christendom...hmm weren't you the on who had destroyed my daughter's marriage?
*Mary Tudor and Catherine of Aragon Enter*: Yes dear mother. May God have pity on her soul
Anne Boleyn: *sighs* Catherine and Mary I apologized to you before and I apologize once more...
Catherine: *Sighs* Yes Anne please forgive me...I blame Henry *glares*
Henry VIII: Umm why does everyone stare at me this way...JANE!!! JANEY!!!
Cashier: *Muttering* Freaks...complete freaks...
Henry VIII: TREASON TREASON HE CALLS AGAINST THE KING!!!
Marie Antoinette: What in the world is this shouting? Oh Hello Albert, I'll have a latte
Cashier: Alright Marie coming right up
*Elizabeth Tudor enters*: Marie Antoinette? Isabelle of Castile? Father? Sister? Catherine?....MOTHER!
Anne Boleyn: My Elizabeth, my sweet sweet Elizabeth!
Random Mysterious person: Any room for more?
Cashier: Great more dressed up circus freaks

Henry the VIII: THIS IS PURE SILK YOU DIRTY PEASANT!!!
Anne Boleyn: No...it can't be it's...Julius Caesar

No comments:

Post a Comment