Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Blast From the Future

Continued....

*The group head down for break fast*

Anne: So how did you sleep?
Marie Antoinette: Fine suppose, the bed is not as soft as I am used to... but fine
Isabelle of Castile and Julius: The bed is like armor, perfect for battle
Catherine and Mary: We had not slept, we prayed to gods guidance back home...
Elizabeth: And what of you mother and father?
Anne: *Grinning* I slept well, how bout you Henry?
Henry: *Rubs his neck groaning* Fine
Catherine: Finally he sees how it feels
Anne: *nodding* It was hilarious you should have seen it
Elizabeth: Father, mother compose yourself. Please make amends.
Anne: *Beaming* Of course, my good queen Bess
Alexander the great and Cleopatra: To your seats, madame and sir
Mary Tudor and Marie Antoinette: Oh what pretty style
*Henry seats down with Anne by his side* 
Catherine and Isabelle: *Smirking* I see you two do not mind each others company
Anne: No! By god I cannot stand that pig
Henry: PIG HOW DARE YOU SPEAK THIS WAY YOU....WITCH!
*at other table*
Rasputin: Pretty ladies will you do the kindest of favors and leave that sweaty boar for I?
Marie Antoinette: *Giggles Child like* Oh you flatter us Monsieur
Mary: Indeed...what would my husband think
Elizabeth: *Patting her sister* oh Mary you deserve so much better
Anne: And how bout you Elizabeth where is Robert? *Teases*
Henry: DOES NO ONE HEAR THIS MAN INSULT ME!
Cleopatra: Sir we will need you to lower you voice, or the manager says will have to kick you out
Henry: and who is this manager?
Alexander the Great: Why your brother Arthur...
Catherine: My husband *rises quickly while Henry chokes in fear*
Arthur: My brother and Cat! *Turns to the girls* and who are these beautiful woman? *Plants kisses on Annes hands*
Anne: Anne Boleyn sir, and you?
Arthur: Prince of wales, madame...you must be Henry's sixth wife...no wonder he kept you
Anne: *Grinning* No I was second, he had my head swiped
Arthur: My god! Who could kill just a lady! Oh brother have you no taste? Ane what of gorgeous Catherine? Divorced?
Henry: JUST SHUT UP ARTHUR!
Arthur: *narrows eyes* Secuirty
Henry: WHAT ABOUT MY FOOD!?
Anne and Catherine: I think you've had enough *smirks*
*Everyone bursts into laughters as the crapes are brough*
Elizabeth and Mary: Good day father! *Henry is carried by five sweating servants*
Cleopatra: Sorry to interrupt, but this miss says she is a part of your party...
Isabelle: Well show her in
Anne: *Gasps* No It could no be, get that wench out of my sight!
Marie Antoinette: What can ever be the problem
Elizabeth: Mother, calm down...
Mary and Catherine: Oh poor girl, you've just missed Henry
Unknown: It's fine, just go tell him...Jane Seymour is here

So it's been a long time since I posted something and I apologize, again. Anyhow I decided to bring in Anne's greatest enemy Jane (well not greatest but still an enemy) and see how the next time things unravel. Yes, Anne and Henry are starting to feel for one another and Rasputin decided to take a quick camo.
Next time Elizabeth will recoline with a "friend" Jane and Anne are going to have a cat fight, and Arthur and Catherine will ponder how life would have been with them married.

So till next time;
"A Blast from Plast"

No comments:

Post a Comment