Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Blast From the Future

Henry Tudor: BLOODY HELL WHERE ARE WE!?
Anne Boleyn: Shut up...the bigger question is who are they *points*
Alexander The Great: Alexander the Great, beautiful Madame
Elizabeth: I'm sorry is this guy flirting with my mom?
Mary Tudor: hmm some would say she was bewitching
Henry Tudor: YOU SEE YOU ARE A WITCH!!!!
Anne Boleyn: *Rolls eyes* Idiot, I'm sorry I ever married you
Catherine Of Aragon: Though, I despised it, you and Henry always had a strong spark
Anne and Henry: WAIT WHAT?
Julius Caesar: What a peculiar couple...anyhow Cleopatra what in gods and goddesses name do you do here?
Cleopatra: *Smiles* Oh! I work here, welcome to Hotel Greenhedge
Isabelle of Castile: Green Hedge???
Alexander the great: oh yes, just sign here, and I will show you to your rooms
Elizabeth Tudor: Of course, something new in the modern days...Me and Marie Antoinette will stay in one room, Catherine and Mary, Julius and Isabelle, and errm Dad and Mom
Anne Boleyn: Honey I thought you'd want to be with me?
Elizabeth Tudor: Of course I would mother! But I thought.that...well umm it's best if you and dad work out your differences
Henry Tudor: I REFUSE TO SLEEP WITH THAT...THAT CHEATER!
Anne Boleyn: Elizabeth, my darling I'd rather lose my head again then share a room with him
Marie Antoinette: I think I will go....
Catherine, Mary, Isabelle, and Julius: Same...
Elizabeth: Mother, I know...that father... may be frustrating at times, but please please?
Henry: WHY DOES MY DAUGHTER SPEAK TO ME LIKE THIS?!
Anne: Shut up Henry, she was the greatest ruler alive. She destroyed the Spaniards, created the golden age, and built a better England than you could ever have built!
Henry: YOUR TONGUE, MAY I REMIND YOU MADAME MADE YOU LOSE YOUR PRETTY LITTLE HEAD!
Anne: *smirks* so you think me pretty? Thank you *walks off with Elizabeth*
Henry: NO I DIDN'T MEAN THAT-DAMMIT! JANE! JANEY SEYMOUR!!!
***
Mary and Catherine's Room
Mary: Mother, where are we?
Catherine: I don't know, darling
Mary: It is so much different from the bed chambers in England...I mean what is this...hole in a chair?
Catherine: I think they call it, "a toilet"
Mary:*Aghast* Well where does it go then?
Catherine: *Joins her side* A pipe...I think
Mary: Oh never mind that, where do we pray, sweet mother?
Catherine: *Shocked* I DON'T KNOW *Both faint*
Elizabeth and Marie's room
Elizabeth: I'm worried about mother and father *sigh*
Marie: It's alright, I wonder, for my whole life for the poor fate of my murdered son, and my lost daughter
Elizabeth: What happened to her? 
Marie: She was left untold of our deaths for weeks, she was alone and uncertain of her own fate. It wasn't until, my poor girl, heard from our old servant that we each died and that she was now on her own. Her destiny, was to be as ours, but Austria managed to grasp her, she was banned to exile and sent t the courts of my old home. Wedded, and left childless, yet her husband and her stayed in love, no matter what *wipes tear*
Elizabeth: *comes over* I'm sorry, my mother was executed when I was only three and my father dared not to meet me, I was left stripped from my tittle and forgotten.
Marie: *sigh* if only we were born this century, if only...
Julius and Isabelle
Julius: Isabelle of Castile are you not?
Isabelle: Yes, and you are mighty Julius Caesar, murdered by his own council
Julius: hmph *smirks* and you died with your whole kingdom falling to pieces
Isabelle: Yes, but I was a warrior, a Queen of strength, courage, and wit
Julius: I, was a Roman Emperor, creator of a whole new world, legend beyond all. Now if you excuse me Madame, I must use this erm...chair
Isabelle: *smirks* toillet

Henry and Anne's room
*Anne and Henry walk huffing into the rooms*
Anne: Good god! One bed?!
Henry: I REFUSE TO SLEEP WITH YOU AGAIN!
Anne: Well this is simple, I sleep in the bed, you on the ground
Henry: NOT EVER WILL YOU MAKE ME DO THIS!
*At Night*
*Henry sleeping on ground*
Anne: You never won, Henry, you just killed you way until it was in you own liking *snarls*
Henry: Don't even say anything else,
Anne: Why scared I'm going to humiliate you?
Henry: *Red Faced* Not another word
Anne: *Laughing uncontrollably* Your Tudor temper is kicking in!

So this is it for now. A blast for a past will come again with new characters and new situations!

No comments:

Post a Comment